How to obtain
our data /
Observed mid-eclipse times
Data for all types of eclipsing binaries
By clicking on a star's name you will get to a page with details about the star and list of all observations.
Clicking on a date navigates you to a page with details about the observation.
- T ... eclipse type (P ... primary, S ... secondary)
- Err ... standard deviation of the mid-eclipse time determination
- M ... code of the method used to determinate the mid-eclipse time
- 1 ... Kwee-van Woerden's method in implementation of Filip Hroch (1999, procedure in Fortran 77)
- 2 ... finding extrema of a sampled noisy function using artificial neural networks -- program by A. Gaspani named Avalon (1995)
- 3 ... only a rough estimate "by eye"
- 4 ... mirror-image method
- 5 ... mirror-image method + polynomial approximation